Beantwoord

Sound cuts frequently when watching TV

• 23 October 2018
  • 2 reacties
  • 181 Bekeken

When watching TV with sound via the Sonos playbar and two sonos 1 the sound cuts regularly. After the last update it got worse. Every few minutes the sound cuts for a few seconds. I have Philips 40 PFL5605 and the Sonos is connected with an optic cable. Diagnostic report 1454202896
icon

Beste antwoord door Tim S 24 October 2018, 15:46

Bekijk origineel

Reageren op dit topic is niet mogelijk.

2 Reacties

Zelfde probleem hier! Geluid valt soms weg halve seconde. Diagnose 1260153567.

Line in via connect. Maar probleem doet zich ook voor via AirPlay
Reputatie 7
Badge +2
When watching TV with sound via the Sonos playbar and two sonos 1 the sound cuts regularly. After the last update it got worse. Every few minutes the sound cuts for a few seconds. I have Philips 40 PFL5605 and the Sonos is connected with an optic cable. Diagnostic report 1454202896
You Sonos is setup with wifi extenders, something that Sonos does not support.
You want to step over to Sonos wifi by hardwiring 1 component.
Not sure if you read/understand dutch, you are on the Dutch community section of Sonos, but i wrote an article explaining the difference between own Router Wifi vs Sonos Wifi, which explains what is and is not supported.

Zelfde probleem hier! Geluid valt soms weg halve seconde. Diagnose 1260153567.

Line in via connect. Maar probleem doet zich ook voor via AirPlay

Via Geavanceerde Instellingen kun je de audio compressie op gecomprimeerd zetten.
Als je dit doet, heb je dan nog audio dropouts?
Weet dat je dan een echo hebt, wat erg vervelend is als je TV geluid op de analoge ingang laat horen.
Mede de reden dat Sonos de Playbar, Playbase en Sonos Beam op de markt heeft gebracht, specifiek voor de TV markt.
De analoge ingang is nooit gemaakt voor TV's maar meer voor audio bronnen, bijvoorbeeld een CD-speler.