Beantwoord

Delay with Play:5

• 15 October 2018
  • 1 reactie
  • 206 Bekeken

Hey fellows,

I currently own a 3.1 TV-set in the form of two play:1's and a playbase, on top of that I have a play:5.

I have decided not to get the subwoofer - to keep a good relationship with my neighbors - but instead get a play:5 hoping it would be able to play the TV-sound just like the playbase when I group it together with the TV-set. The idea was putting the play:5 in the exact same location as the playbase supporting it with bass, which the playbase lacks a little bit.

Unfortunately there is a very annoying delay, is there anyway I can get rid of this delay?
Maybe through the use of a sonos:boost? I have tried connecting my play:5 with a LAN-wire so the WiFi shouldn't be causing the delay.

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Thanks guys,

Joeri
icon

Beste antwoord door Tim S 19 October 2018, 10:26

Bekijk origineel

Reageren op dit topic is niet mogelijk.

1 Reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +2
If the Playbase and the Play:5 are both wired to the network, this could possibly solve the delay between the speakers.
But in general we would say that grouping other rooms for TV sound is not supported.
TV sound is only for the soundbar with possible attached sub and surrounds.
Other rooms can be grouped, but grouping is only intended for music what can be selected within the Sonos application.