Skip to main content

Hello,

I have a Sonos Ace headphone.  I use it to connect to my phone, which works fine.  I also use it to connect with the wire to my pc, which is where the issue comes in:

I wear the headphones, connected to my pc, all working fine, when suddenly the sound cut off and the headphone doesnt seem connected to the pc anymore - the white light shuts off and restart/reconnect doesnt work.  I tried different cords and even PC's, doesnt work anymore.

The strange other effect is the wear detection doesnt work anymore: its turned on, but when I take the headphones off now, the music doesnt stop / mute (the headphone still works when bluetooth with my phone), just not the wear detection 😕.

Both symptoms happened at once.  I tried cleaning the two small sensors, doesnt solve it.  It happened while I was in a sauna.  Yes, I know, but Ive been doing it for years with other headphones and there has never been an issue.  Again; these headphones still work great with my phone, so its not as if they are destroyed.

So it doesnt connect with pc anymore, and the wear detection doesnt work (so its not moist on the sensors, which I thought might be from the sauna).

Anyone have an idea?

Thank you,

Tim

Het mag hier gewoon in het Nederlands hoor.

De ene koptelefoon is de andere niet en dat de ene mogelijk wel defect gaat door gebruik in de sauna en de ander niet is natuurlijk altijd een mogelijkheid.

Ik zou gewoon eens contact opnemen met Sonos en de vraag voorleggen of deze koptelefoon gebruikt kan worden in een sauna. Zeggen ze “ja”, dan kan je altijd je probleem voorleggen.

Reageer