Vraag

Playbase connecting to Samsung (got Ziggo Mediabox XL)

• 23 November 2017
  • 1 reactie
  • 292 Bekeken

Hi i got a Samsung UE40J6200 (TV) and a playbase is on its way. I was planning to connect the playbase via toslink to the Mediabox but i guess that means i cant use it to get sound watching youtube on my TV. would it be easier to connect the playbase straight to my TV? do i have to do anything with the soundsettings in order to get something out of the base than (pcm etc...) ? sorry im new to this. i also hear that i can use the sonos app to teach the mediaboxs' remote control to control volume of the base

Reageren op dit topic is niet mogelijk.

1 Reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +2
We indeed advise to attach the Sonos Playbar and Playbase to the television if the television has an optical output.
When you go through the installation steps of the Playbase it will guide you through the steps in regard to the television audio and settings.
The remote of your television and/or media box can be configured with the Sonos product as long as the remote sends his signals by infrared.
So Bluetooth and radio frequency remote controls won't be able to adjust the volume of the Sonos products.