Vraag

Sonos Playbar OS S2 with Samsung Neo 2024

• 15 May 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 15 Bekeken

Hi there,

I have a Sonos Playbar S2 model 47 and just got a new TV Samsung Neo 2024. The sound bar is connected well to the TV with the optical cable. But when using Netflix, I cannot use the remote control to control the volume. I have to stand up and use the buttons on the bar. Alternatively i can use the Sonos app but it does not always show my Sonos system. I have a Boost, all is linked properly. When using the normal ziggo box (normal TV) or IPTV connection and their respective remotes I can control easily the volume and all works. What shall i do? Is Netflix not supporting old Sonos systems? Or is that to do with Samsung? I dont think its the latter cause if not using Netflix the bar works well and volume can be controlled. When i try to turn down the volume with the samsung tv remote while on Netflix i get a message on the TV showing the icon of the Optical Receiver.

Any advice is welcome.

Thanks

Laurence

3 Reacties

Reputatie 7

De Playbar kan alleen een infrarood (ir) signaal ontvangen van een afstandsbediening. Je lijkt de Playbar te bedienen met de afstandsbediening van de Ziggo box. Kijk je ook Netflix via de Ziggo box? Of gaat dat via een app op je TV? Dan zou daar het verschil kunnen zitten. 

Ah good point. Ik kijk via de app op de TV. Moet ik dan de optical kabel van de playbar uit de TV halen? Of wat denk jij dat ik moet doen? 🙏

Reputatie 7

Eenvoudigste is Netflix te kijken via de Ziggo box.

Reageer