Beantwoord

Entire Sonos disconnecting!!!!

• 3 April 2019
  • 8 reacties
  • 334 Bekeken

My entire Sonos disconnects within the first song played. I have 2 Play5 1st gen. Home cinema with playbar + 2 Play1 + Sub. I spend a fortune and can’t even listen to 1 full song without disconnecting.
It never used to do it before and have not changed anything to my WiFi nor have I added anything else.
My diagnostic number is 1428610309. Please help
icon

Beste antwoord door Tim S 9 April 2019, 10:08

Bekijk origineel

Reageren op dit topic is niet mogelijk.

8 Reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +2
WiFi unfortunately is not so good in your household on the Sonos-Net channel 11.
You can change this wifi channel in the advanced settings, i would like to know if channel 1 or 6 gives a better performance for you in your household.
You also wish to remove your SEBER-CIFT wifi from the Sonos system since you are using Sonos wifi created by the Sonos Bridge which is hardwired.
Since you are from Belgium and this is a forum for the Benelux, we can continue in Dutch if this is easier.
I did change the channel to 1 but the Seber-Cift WiFi is not connected to my Sonos system. I’ve always had it this way and worked perfectly. I think since I downloaded the newest app upgrade this happpened. I think there is a bug because as I can see I’m not the only one who has this problem.
Reputatie 5
Badge +3
Sonos has the information to connect to SEBER-CIFT but it wont since you have a wired Bridge. But as a precaution my coworker suggested that you remove that setting. If you haven't I would advice you to follow his guide.

Updating the app on your phone won't really change how your Sonos works, your phone is just a remote, basically. Post another diag after the music dropped and we can look what the cause for that was.
How do I remove the setting of the Wifi from Seber-Cift??
I tried on channel 1 and was able to play 3-4 songs then got disconnected again and after 10-15 seconds it jumped to another song which played from the middle of the song. Here is my diagnostic number 288023007.
Your confirmation number is: 1582641187
Now only played half of a song!!!
This is soooo frustrating!!
I have equipment worth thousands of euros but can’t enjoy.
Your confirmation number is: 1158964451
This time in the middle of the song the same song restarts again. It ends then about 1 minute later with the 2nd song it cuts of completely
Reputatie 7
Badge +2
Please give us a call by phone so we can troubleshoot the issue and network.
NL: 0800 555 1234
BE: 0800 644 44
Both free to call from 10:00 till 18:00 on workdays.