I sincerely hope you can provide a few tips regarding the following three challenges to smartly (re-)install my new Amp:
- I would like the AMP to collaborate with the Beam and my two traditional wired Dali speakers in TV mode and in music mode
- AMP is data-connected with my router
- AMP is wire-connected with my Dali’s
- Beam is wire-connected with my TV, from optical output into HDMI plug in the Beam
- I would like to use the AMP as Boost so that I can make use of the separate “Sonos wireless network”, instead of connecting my whole Sonos system directly with the WiFi
- Somehow (my bad I guess...) my AMP is set up in another room in the Sonos App than the Beam. I would like to readjust that
Please note the following:
- The Sonos system set-up I had before connecting the AMP:
- Beam is wire-connected with TV, from optical output into HDMI plug in the Beam
- Two Play5’s and Sub together in a separate room (physically and in the Sonos App)
- When I added the AMP, I had it data-wired to my router and the two Dali speakers, thinking it would automatically collaborate with the Beam in TV and in Music mode, which it didn’t. I can use Beam and the Dali’s simultaneously in Music mode though.
Looking forward to your ideas, much appreciated!