Beantwoord

Can't connect Pay:1 surround speakers anymore (since recent update?)

• 4 November 2017
  • 3 reacties
  • 145 Bekeken

Recently I noticed that my Pay:1 surround speakers, which are connected to my Playbar, didn't work anymore, after working fine for several months.
These speakers do show a contineous white led, but don't give any sound. Also when I configure the leds to deactivate from the Sonos App, only the leds on the Playbar deactivate and those on the Pay:1's stay active.
When removing these Pay:1 speakers from the room and adding them again, they are detected, added, but in the last stage (preparing to work together) it gives a failure.
Resetting these Play:1's to factory default and adding them again gives the same result.
Resetting both the Playbar and the Play:1's and reinstalling the whole setup from scratch also gives the same result.
I checked the room for 2,4 GHz coverage (using Wifi Sitesurvey toolset) and this is more than adequate (> -60 dBm) at all speaker positions.

So what am I doing wrong, or might a recent update (8.1) be the cause of this?

Any help would be appreciated.
icon

Beste antwoord door Richard07 9 November 2017, 10:08

Bekijk origineel

Reageren op dit topic is niet mogelijk.

3 Reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +2
Please mind that you're posting in the Dutch Community of Sonos. Please submit a diagnostic of your system and post the confirmation number here.
Dan verder in het Nederlands ;)
De oorzaak bleek in het Wifi Access Point te liggen, al lijken de instellingen allemaal OK. Met deze Ruckus Wireless R510 werkte de installatie van de Play:1's op geen enkele manier. Pas toen ik deze Access Point tijdelijk verving door een stokoude US Robotics, ging de installatie vlekkeloos.
Daarna de US Robotics weer uitgezet (802.11b/g is toch een beetje achterhaald) en de dualband Ruckus Wireless weer aan. Na de initiële installatie werkt de SONOS weer prima, ook met de Ruckus Access Point.

Kostte mij veel tijd, ik hoop dat ik hiermee anderen tijd bespaar.
Reputatie 5
Badge +2
Super dat het weer werkt, veel luister plezier.