geen volume aanduiding op tv

• 31 January 2017
  • 9 reacties
  • 762 Bekeken

Badge
als ik het volume harder of zachter zet dan zie ik geen volume aanduiding op de tv maar 2 stekkertjes

Reageren op dit topic is niet mogelijk.

9 Reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +2
De volume van de PLAYBAR zal niet weergegeven worden op de TV, dit doordat de PLAYBAR geen invloed heeft op wat er te zien is op de TV. De enige volume feedback is te zien in de app.
Badge
bedankt voor het snelle antwoord, is me helemaal duidelijk.
wel jammer dat er maar 1 afstandsbediening ingesteld kan worden
Je opmerking" jammer maar 1 ab in te stellen" is mij niet duidelijk. Het volume kan met elke mobiel device worden geregeld.
Maar ook met de ab van de tv.
Badge
ik heb de horizonbox van ziggo met een ab, die doet het wel maar mijn smart ab van mijn samsung tv doet het niet.
op mijn tablet en mobiel doet de volume het wel
Dat is vreemd omdat de AB van Samsung direct de TV aanstuurt. De AB van Ziggo moet "geleerd" worden voor de TV.
Ik heb KPN (compleet) en kan met alle ab's het volume bedienen.
Badge
ik heb 2 ab bij mijn Samsung gehad, 1 gewone en 1 smart, de laatste is simpeler uitgevoerd en doet het niet in combi met de playbar.
Badge
mmmh nu kan ik ook geen volume meer bedienen met de upc ab
Reputatie 5
Badge +2
Kan het zijn dat de smart remote van Samsung gebruik maakt van RF ipv IR? De PLAYBAR kan alleen overweg met IR. Ook kan er maar 1 infrarood code ingesteld worden op de PLAYBAR.
Reputatie 1
Badge
Mogelijke oplossing voor het gebruik van 1 samsung ab (smart remote) icm sonos en alle overige randapparatuur. Werkt bij mij perfect. Kan alles bedienen, TV (UE49KS8000), ziggo mediabox XL(horizon), DVD bluray etc. etc. Enkel dus de samsung smart remote op de tafel en de rest van de ab's liggen in het ladenkastje....

Werkwijze:

How to setup the Smart remote to work with SONOS Playbar:

While SONOS devices are easy to configure using the normal TV/STB (Set Top Box) remotes, the Playbar does not understand the smart remote signals. To counter this, one needs to use the IR extender that came with Samsung F8500.

Connect the IR Extender that came with the TV.
Hold the IR extender module close to the IR sensor on the Playbar. (around 0.16ft far).
From the SONOS app goto Settings > RoomSettings > [ Select the Playbar if you have multiple SONOS devices]
Select “TV Setup and Control” > Remote ControlSetup
Follow the steps as asked by the SONOS app. It generally asks the user to press the Volume UP/DOWN and MUTE Key on the Smart Remote.
It is essential to keep the IR Extender (viz. connected to the TV) within close proximity of the Playbar always. The Playbar does not understand the smart remote signals without the IR Extender.
Always point the remote at the IR Extender when configuring the remote on the SONOS play bar for the first time.
Even after the initial configuration the TV does not detect that the smart remote has been configured to work with the Playbar. As a result every time the volume key is pressed a popup comes up. These steps would avoid the annoying popup that comes when the volume is being controlled using a TV/Cable Box remote on F8500 while using the Sonos Playbar.

Goto:

On the TV: Use the Smart remote to goto: Menu > System > Device Manager > Universal Remote Setup
Press the start button and add a HTS (Home Theater System)
Select the “optical output”.
Choose “Bose” as the company. Bose worked for me, maybe the brand is inconsequential.
The TV would now go to a verification screen where it tests if it could power up the HTS. Ignore this and press yes.
NOTE: Here its noted that the the user can quickly switch between the external speakers and internal speakers using
Now while watching TV, use the on screen remote to switch to the external speakers.
DISCLAIMER: I am no hardware expert and I don’t know what exactly makes the things work. But these steps worked for me and now I can use the TV with the SONOS Playbar without the annoying popup.